Monday 19 September 2011

English Movie_Something Borrowed (2011)

June 11, 2011



Something Borrowed (2011) – Country: USA
Language: English
103 min – Comedy | Drama | Romance
Friendships are tested and secrets come to the surface when terminally single Rachel falls for Dex, her best friend Darcy’s fiancé.
Director: Luke Greenfield
Writers: Jennie Snyder (screenplay), Emily Giffin (novel)
Stars: Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson and Colin Egglesfield
User Reviews
I’ve been able to watch a test screening of the movie in early February during the Berlin Film Festival in Berlin, Germany.
I’ve been a big fan of the book(s), so I was really looking forward to how they adapted “Something Borrowed”. First of all, the actors were great. I didn’t expect it at first, but Ginnifer and Colin were just perfect as Rachel and Dex. They did such an amazing job and I was sitting in the cinema with a pounding heart the whole time. Kate and John were hilarious, but I didn’t expect any less and just because of those two, I really hope they’ll adapt “Something Blue” (the sequel to “Something Borrowed”) as well.
I’ve read the book a couple of years ago, so I don’t remember every detail of it, but I don’t think they left any major facts out. It’s a great chick-flick. I’m not sure if guys will enjoy it much, but it’s a great movie to watch with your girlfriends/mother/sisters, etc..
Download:-
P1 - http://adf.ly/2oIfG
P2 - http://adf.ly/2oIfH
P3 - http://adf.ly/2oIfI
Pass:movimania101

No comments:

Post a Comment